When talking about updating or redoing your house, do you ever consider how a garage renovation can add value and assist with your storage requires too? An excellent home remodel professional can help and show you the lots of new products on the market for storage in the garage also methods to renovate it that will bring genuine added value to your house.
Because most houses in Myrtle Beach do not have a basement, utilizing the garage for more than storing your car is imperative if you don’t want to pay for a storage unit. Many retired locals are turning a portion of their garage into an outdoor sitting area to converse with neighbors as they walk their dogs or just stop to visit.
Here are some fast ideas to think about when talking to a home remodel expert:
- Have them prepare a few different floor plans so you can decide which will be best for your storage requirements and for your budget plan.
- Talk about your specific plans for your garage. Do you work on cars in the garage and need more room for tools and perhaps even an expert vehicle lift, or would you prefer to add some space for recreation and pastimes? This might suggest space for a pool table, a putting green to practice your putts, or a long tool bench where you can do woodworking or other crafts.
- If the garage is insulated, it can become a full-service utility space with actual wardrobe space, space for sewing, quilting or other crafts, huge capacity washers and clothes dryers, a location to steam clothing, and a lot more. You can even add in a fridge and freezer to assist with food storage too!
- A home remodeling specialist can likewise describe ways to “go green” and to minimize energy with appliances and even solar panels in the garage. The energy from these panels can use used to heat a swimming pool or simply to reduce your utility bill.
- Storage is unlimited when it comes to a garage remodeling. Your contractor can reveal to you the best ways to add on an additional bedroom, office, art studio, as well as a bathroom.
- And obviously keeping sporting items and equipment is much easier with an excellent garage remodeling. You can add hooks and shelves that are specifically designed for specific equipment such as golf clubs, tennis rackets and more.
Gone are the days when a garage was for storing the car and maybe the lawnmower, and absolutely nothing more. A garage is not a forgotten space, and a home renovating contractor can reveal you ways to add storage, a workroom, a gym, and anything else you need for yourself and your household. This can mean valuable added area and equity to your house as well!
Square One Home Improvement is here to help you with all your home remodel dreams. Whether you are renovating the garage for more storage, updating your kitchen or bath or adding a room for that new arrival. With over 38 years of experience we can help you make your dreams a reality.
Square One Home Improvement
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577